Wednesday, September 2, 2015

GOOGLE ADSENSE HOW TO TAKE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION

BreastWave / / 0
GOOGLE ADSENSE HOW TO TAKE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION

Tips internet | 22nd is the date in waiting by any Google AdSense publisher. Because on that date google handing MTCN code to the publisher that could change with the rupiah in accordance with the amount of the balance in the account GA respectively.

Well, this is my first experience of receiving a payday from Google AdSense. though only for $ 104 + USD as I can, but it was more than enough for a novice like me. AdSense account that I got about a year ago which almost coincided with the making of this blog can finally Liquid.

I deliberately wrote this experience here, as a lesson for my friend for the first time will take money payday of GA, especially those using Western union. So my friend does not like the confusion I experienced at that time.

How to take the money Google AdSense via western union


Once upon a time | When I open my account turns GA MTCN code has been sent from the date of 22. Since I opened it on the afternoon of 23, so I can not take the money to the post office. I finally tried to take the money to Indomart bearing the western union. Some Indomaret I went to, but unfortunately said Ms. cashier, if ngambil western union money with more than 1 million the money is not there. I also came back with a little disappointment ...

The next morning I tried directly to the post office was not far from my home. With only bring screenshoot smartphone without knowing the procedures to be performed.

Arriving at the post office I had to back out, preparing for purposes necessary to take this money via western onion. nah, for my friend who first want to take some money at Western union note the following terms of this well, so that the rich do not commute I J

A necessary condition for taking money via Western union

1. Bring photo ID card copy of the sheet, and hopefully also bring original ID card. This ID is the same ID with the identity of the account GA yah pal ...

2. MTCN code supplied by Google AdSense. This code is unique, so do not spread-sebarin other keorang. That does not happen something undesirable

3. Data sender. For data sender please write like this Google Ireland Ltd. Gordon house Barrow Street, Dublin 4 / IE 10800

4. Name of the mother. At that time my mother's name ditanyain I ama ya his post. Whether this is what purpose I do not know. Possible to improve the security of times.

5. Number telephon. Telephon number is also written on the receipt ditanyain and receipt of money.

That the requirements requested by Ms. post. And God bless the process is not too long. From $ 104.13 USD from Google nyampe to me to be Rp.1.333.600, -

Well ... Once my friend set up the terms such as buddy please directly to the post office and told to pack his post would take some money in western union. Later pal given western union money receipt form. In appearance like this.

How to take the money Google AdSense via western union

Please fill out the form with the data that has been my friend provide earlier. Good luck…
- See more at: http://www.tutorial89.com/2015/04/cara-mengambil-uang-google-adsense.html#sthash.NmGvgUja.dpuf

BreastWave


Hello My Name Is Andy, thanks For reading my Tiny Article on Ezydoc, this Blog dedicate to make Life Easier by doing something Complex into something Simple.
Follow me @ezydoc

0 comments:

© 2014 EzyDOC | How To Do Thing Easier | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Bloggertheme9