Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Morissey Cancer Treatments

BreastWave / / 0
In an interview, the singer described how doctors had "scraped cancerous tissues' four times amid prolonged spell of Health

After he admitted several times in the past year and a half in the hospital, Morrissey said recently in a Spanish-language interview he underwent a series of cancer treatments.
Morissey Cancer Treatments
"You have already scraped cancerous tissues four times, but whatever," Morrissey told El Mundo on the Bulletin Board Morrissey-solo. "If I die, I die. And if I do not do that, then I do not know. Right now I'm a good feeling. I am aware that in some of my latest photos, I look a little unhealthy, but it can make the disease. I'm not going to worry about that, I'll rest when I'm dead. "

Despite several recent illnesses that the first mention of cancer Morrissey. He was with a bleeding ulcer in early 2013, double pneumonia in March 2013 diagnosed food poisoning in July 2013 and a respiratory infection in June 2014. The doctors had "warned" stop for tours year last, he admitted, "but it is difficult for me because he is very deeply rooted in me. "

In this recent interview Morrissey stated that "now at an age where I do not make music ... Many classical composer died at the age of 34, and I'm still here, and nobody knows what to do with me, "he said. The 55-year-old is currently finishing his first novel, which he hopes to publish next year. "With any luck, I'll be able to stop singing forever, which would make many people happy!"

On top of that black humor, reiterated Morrissey, he was dismissed from his label, Harvest Records regrets that CEO Steve Barnett "not as artists, to express their views." Her feelings were made in his last show in Lisbon, where his band wore T-shirts with the inscription Fick visible harvest.

Elsewhere in the interview, Morrissey also fired verbal barbs with Beckham, bullfighters and the British royal family, and accused the BBC of conspiring against the Yes Scotland recent referendum on independence. "The BBC has made every effort to not rock the vote to and never reported on the potential benefits of an independent Scotland," he said. "You speak in the name of democracy when it suits them."

World Peace is not your thing, the first Morrissey solo album in five years, was released in July. He currently leads a European tour, arriving on October 9 in Madrid.

BreastWave


Hello My Name Is Andy, thanks For reading my Tiny Article on Ezydoc, this Blog dedicate to make Life Easier by doing something Complex into something Simple.
Follow me @ezydoc

0 comments:

© 2014 EzyDOC | How To Do Thing Easier | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Bloggertheme9